China's Online Dating & Matchmaking Websites Witnessed Negative Growth in Two Key Indexes in Q3 2017
The data from iUserTracker, an online behavior measuring data base launched by iResearch Consulting Group show that unique visitors of online dating & matchmaking websites on PC were 11.88 mi...Jan 17 2018
China’s fresh food e-commerce market developed fast and kept an annual growth higher than 50% on average in the past years. During 2016-2017, the market had huge structural changes a...Jan 15 2018
The data from iResearch show that monthly unique devices (MUDs) of China’s social apps have kept rising steadily since January of 2017, except sight decline in June of 2017. It can be seen that ...Jan 12 2018
In 2017, capital market of short video sector kept heating up in China. Only in the first three quarters of 2017, 48 investments are recorded, surpassed the 41 investments in 2016. 79.5...Jan 10 2018
Joyoung, Supor and Philips are still the most popular small home appliance brands among consumers; Besides, Midea, which used to sell big appliances, starts to sell small a...Jan 09 2018
- China’s New Automobile B2B E-Commerce Report expounds the development environment, development history, current situation, industry chain, business modes, users/dealers’ preference for the platforms and comparison of domestic and oversea industry based on iResearch ‘s accumulation in new automobile e-commerce as well as in-depth interviews with platform users and industry insiders, and at the same time offers multi-dimension analysis of the core companies in this industry. We hope that the report can provide readers who are interested in new automobile B2B e-commerce industry with reliable references.
- In the second half of 2016, 1:N facial identification, video structuring and other computer vision technology made breakthroughs in application scenarios and thus promoted the development of computer vision. Meanwhile, with the precision improvement in facial identification, object identification and partitioning algorithm, medical visual technology, industrial manufacturing, retailing and other innovative fields started to take off and will be pillar industries in the market together with security, video advertising, pan finance, mobile phone and Internet entertainment.Dec 15 2017
- On the whole, consumers have high acceptance of the fee-paying membership. In the survey of consumers’ cognition of fee-paying membership, 9.3% consumers choose negative options. About 90% consumers choose positive options and think the fee-paying membership brings consumers new value.Nov 28 2017
- On the condition that China’s mobile Internet is getting increasingly mature, online education in China has entered its 2.0 stage, that is, mobile education stage. This report centers on the macro development of mobile education in China, covering its development history, development environment, industrial chain, business modes and other respects. It aims at providing the market participants for a reference for future development by analysis of the main companies in market segments and the typical cases in this field.
- Currently, China’s online travel industry had a high-speed development, while online flight ticket booking as the most mature market segment with highest revenue is now faced with various challenges, such as products homogenization, more direct sales from airline companies and drop in ticket booking overrides. Thus, it is practical for participants in online flight ticket booking market to discuss how to survive in the fierce competition where airline companies trend to raise the direct sales ratio and reduce agent ratio, and where OTA and giant companies manage to grab a larger market share. 2017 China’s Online Travel Transportation Booking Industry offered comprehensive analysis of the current situation of online flight ticket booking market, users’ demands in this market, typical case studies and future trends in this industry, aiming to provide valuable ideas and references for readers.
Subscribe to the Weekly Mail iResearch Weekly
- Reports Released by iResearch in 2017 Nov 28,2017
- AI Expands The Imagination of Online Search Market in China Nov 10,2017
- Internet Finance Will Embrace Booming Development in China Nov 09,2017
- iResearch Launched mVideoTracker, The First Third-Party Mobile Video Content Measuring Product May 08,2017
- iResearch Can Draw Eshooper Portraits Apr 17,2017
- Beijing Office
- 3/F, Tower B, Guanghualu SOHO II, No. 9 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020 Phone: +86 18610937103
- Services Related:email@example.com Media Interview: firstname.lastname@example.org