According to statistics of CAICT, revenue of big data market in China totalled about 8.4 billion Yuan in 2014 and reached 11.59 billion Yuan in 2015. the growth rate was 38%. and from 2016 to 2018, revenue of big data market in China was expected to keep growing rapidly at a rate of about 40%.
Since 2006, China has rolled out many regulations to promote data opening and sharing and to guide the sound development of big data industry. By industry, internet is the leader in big data application, followed by telecom and finance where big data application is also well developed. While health care, retailing, transportation, logistics and other traditional industries are exploring big data and some of them have seen mature applications. On the whole, application of big data among enterprises is on the rise.
Digitalization experiences the different processes in different industries. With low penetration, big data technology and applications still has much room for growth in some traditional industries.
Big Data Usage Expands to Various Industries From Internet in ChinaSource:iResearch
January 03,20173:04 PM
- Summer Vacation and Films Fueled The Growth of China's Online Gaming in Q3 2016
- Top 100 Internet Companies in China by Revenue in 2015
- 3C Are to Fast Develop in Vertical E-commerce and Cross-Border E-commerce Sector
- Online Video Paying Viewers Are Shifting to Mobile From PC in China
- iResearch's Analysis of China's Online VR Glasses and Drone Market in Jan-Feb 2016
- The revenue of China’s Online Video Companies Totaled 39.7 Bn Yuan in 2015
- China's Search Engine Companies' Revenue is Predicted to Hit 150 Bn Yuan in 2018
- Mobile Gamng Grabbed Over an Half of China's Gaming Market in 2016
- China's Internet Economy Saw Steady Development in Q3 2016
- Data on China's Online Mobile Phone Advertising in Nov 2016
- Big Data Usage Expands to Various Industries From Internet in China
- China's Online Skin Care & Cosmetic Product Advertising Data in November 201...
- Capital Becomes Rational to China's VR Sector
- China's Digital Reading Boomed on Mobile Devices in Q3 2016