According to statistics of CAICT, revenue of big data market in China totalled about 8.4 billion Yuan in 2014 and reached 11.59 billion Yuan in 2015. the growth rate was 38%. and from 2016 to 2018, revenue of big data market in China was expected to keep growing rapidly at a rate of about 40%.
Since 2006, China has rolled out many regulations to promote data opening and sharing and to guide the sound development of big data industry. By industry, internet is the leader in big data application, followed by telecom and finance where big data application is also well developed. While health care, retailing, transportation, logistics and other traditional industries are exploring big data and some of them have seen mature applications. On the whole, application of big data among enterprises is on the rise.
Digitalization experiences the different processes in different industries. With low penetration, big data technology and applications still has much room for growth in some traditional industries.
Big Data Usage Expands to Various Industries From Internet in ChinaSource:iResearch
January 03,20173:04 PM
- China's Local Lifestyle Serivce O2O Sector Data in 2017
- Revenue of China's SME B2B Platforms Hit 29.2 Bn Yuan in 2017
- China's Online Advertising Sector Data in 2017
- China's Online Education Sector Data in 2017
- China's Online Travel Sector Data in 2017
- Revenue of China's Search Engine Companies Set a New Record in 2017
- China's Online Gaming Sector Data in 2017
- Revenue of China's Fintech Companies Soared 55.2% in 2017
- Top 500 Websites in China by UVs in January 2018
- Revenue of China's Online Dating & Matchmaking Market Hit 4.0 Bn Yuan
- Mobile Office Takes Off in China
- Top 500 Apps in China by UDs in January 2018
- More Enterprises Enter Adaptive Education Supported by Artificial Intelligence i...
- Automobile Advertisers Spent More on Online Advertising in 2017