According to statistics of CAICT, revenue of big data market in China totalled about 8.4 billion Yuan in 2014 and reached 11.59 billion Yuan in 2015. the growth rate was 38%. and from 2016 to 2018, revenue of big data market in China was expected to keep growing rapidly at a rate of about 40%.
Since 2006, China has rolled out many regulations to promote data opening and sharing and to guide the sound development of big data industry. By industry, internet is the leader in big data application, followed by telecom and finance where big data application is also well developed. While health care, retailing, transportation, logistics and other traditional industries are exploring big data and some of them have seen mature applications. On the whole, application of big data among enterprises is on the rise.
Digitalization experiences the different processes in different industries. With low penetration, big data technology and applications still has much room for growth in some traditional industries.
Big Data Usage Expands to Various Industries From Internet in ChinaSource:iResearch
January 03,20173:04 PM
- China's Online Shopping GMV Approached 5 Trillion Yuan in 2016
- Copyrighted Contents Were Popular Among Mobile Video Apps Users in 2016
- Alibaba Still Dominated China's SME B2B E-Commerce Market in 2016
- Revenue of China's Online Video Sector Topped 60 Bn Yuan in 2016
- China's Online Advertising Witnessed Innovative Development in 2016
- China's E-commerce GMV Surpassed 20 Trillion Yuan in 2016
- China's Third Party Online Payment GMV Soared 62.2% in 2016
- China's Internet Sports Users Experienced Explosive Growth in 2016
- Top 500 Apps in China by Monthly Active Devices in Jan 2017
- China's Enterprise Cloud Service Outlook
- Search Engine and Portal Are Still The Important Entance to PC Internet
- China's Online Audio Sector Has a Promising Future
- Top 500 Websites in China by UVs in Jan. 2017
- The Revenue of China's Online Education Broke 150 Bn Yuan in 2016