According to iResearch，China’s e-commerce GMV totaled 20.2 trillion Yuan in 2016, increasing by 23.1% compared with 2015. Online shopping with growth rate of 23.9% and local life O2O with growth of 28.2% were important roles which fueled the development of e-commerce in 2016.
In China's e-commerce GMV, B2B accounted for over 70% and still are the principal part of the market. Small and medium-sized enterprises' (SMEs) B2B, online shopping and online travel all experienced slight growth in market share from 2015.
According to iResearch, the revenue of China's B2B platforms for medium and small-sized companies attained 23.59 billion Yuan in 2016, growing 17.1% from 2015. Online shopping GMV hit 4.7 trillion Yuan, rising 23.9% from 2015, which showed a decelerated growth. Online travel GMV reached 602.6 billion Yuan in 2016, climbing 34.3% from 2015. The GMV of local life O2O market reached 327.1 billion Yuan in 2016 with a growth of 28.2%.
China's E-commerce GMV Surpassed 20 Trillion Yuan in 2016Source:iResearch
February 04,20172:18 PM
- iResearch's Insights Into Investments in New Retail
- GMV of China's Online Shopping Market Hit 8.0 Tn Yuan in 2018
- Revenue of China's Online Education Market Increased by 25.7% in 2018
- Revenue of China's Online Video Industry Totaled 96.27 Bn Yuan in 2018
- Mobile Finance Got A Shrinking Share in China's Third-party Mobile Payment Market
- Mobile E-commerce Had Significant Growth in China in 2018
- AI Technology Fuels The Development of Smart Security Robots
- Viewers’ Payment For Online Video Became The Principal Revenue Source of Online...
- Revenue of Search Engine Companies Attained 64.34 Bn Yuan in H1 2019
- Share of K12 in Online Education Market Rose to 20.7% in H1 2019
- Top 500 Websites in China by UVs in July 2019
- China's Third-Party Mobile Payment Transactions Rose 22.6% in Q2 2019
- The Charging Service Industry Hasn't Formed a Steady Market Structure in China
- Documentary Industry Increases Stably in China