The revenue of China’s online video market hit 17.6 billion Yuan in Q2 2017, rising 1.2% from the preceding quarter and 17.6 % from a year earlier. Affected by the quarterly fluctuations in some top companies, the video industry experienced a plunge in its revenue and had its lowest YoY growth rate over the past several years.
China’s online video advertising revenue attained 10.5 billion Yuan in Q2 2017, rising 33.2% from the preceding quarter and 38.4% from a year earlier. Despite a slight decrease in the year-on-year growth rate in Q2, China’s online video advertising revenue kept the same step with the growth of the total online advertising revenue.
With the revenue of 7.3 billion yuan, China’s online video advertising on mobile devices saw the share it took up in total video advertising revenue constantly increase to 70% in Q2. Thanks to a large user base and the strong loyalty of users, video platforms could explore more value from users. In Q2, top video platforms began to try news feeds ads and have made progress. Therefore, online video industry was expected to release more news feed ads and develop more spaces for them, which would bring forth an increase for the online video advertising revenue.
YoY Growth of China's Online Video Industry Fell to The Lowest in Q2 2017Source:iResearch
October 09,20171:29 PM
- iResearch's Insights Into Investments in New Retail
- GMV of China's Online Shopping Market Hit 8.0 Tn Yuan in 2018
- Revenue of China's Online Education Market Increased by 25.7% in 2018
- Revenue of China's Online Video Industry Totaled 96.27 Bn Yuan in 2018
- Mobile Finance Got A Shrinking Share in China's Third-party Mobile Payment Market
- Mobile E-commerce Had Significant Growth in China in 2018
- AI Technology Fuels The Development of Smart Security Robots
- 2022 China Industrial Goods B2B Industry Report
- 2022 HR Digitalization in China
- 2022 Basic Cloud Service Industry Data Report
- 2022 Digital Transformation of China’s Real Estate Industry
- 2022 Trends in China Cross-border E-commerce Service Industry
- 2022 China Cross-border E-commerce SaaS Industry Report
- 2022 Ecological Value of Women-Centric Variety Shows