|Ranking||Comapany Name||Industry||Revenue in 2016 (bn Yuan)|
|19||Qihoo 360||Search Engine||9.90|
|21||Global Top||New Retailing||8.54|
|36||JD Finance||New Finance||5.50|
|37||37 Interactive Entertainment||Entertainment||5.25|
|39||Cheetah Mobile||Utility Tools||4.57|
|50||iFlyTec||AI and Big Data||3.32|
|69||eHai Car Services||Transportation||2.11|
|89||Lily & Beauty||New Retailing||1.62|
|92||jianke.com||Onlie Health Care||1.60|
|96||7lk.com||Onlie Health Care||1.53|
1. This list focus on Internet industry and only covers revenue of Internet companies and Internet-related revenue of traditional companies, which took up more than 10% of its total revenues.
2. Data in this list is calculated in accordance with the revenue of the companies, not GMV or other statistical indexes. Some e-commerce companies, including Womai.com, Missfresh, Weiyingshidai, Pinduoduo and Zhunzhuan (not in a particular order), had a revenue larger than 1.4 billion Yuan, while their exact revenues were not published and thus the companies were not included in this list.
3. Companies in the list that mainly serve individual customers rather than enterprise customers: B2B e-commerce companies such as Zhaogang.com, Banksteel, ZGW and Zhongchen E-Commerce were not included in the list temporarily.
4. Data in this list is calculated in accordance with the total revenue of the company or the revenue of an independent accounting business of a certain company. Revenue from indecomposable businesses was not calculated, and independent financing, independent valuation and independent financial accounting businesses are separately listed.
5. The revenue of the companies whose financial report was in accordance with their fiscal years that were different from calendar years was calculated in accordance with calendar years. In other words, the effective data collection period of this list is from Jan 1, 2016 to Dec 31, 2016.
6. The revenue in this list was calculated in RMB. US dollars were converted to RMB with an exchange rate on the last trading day of 2016 (6.9370, Dec 30, 2016). The same rule applies to HK currency.
7. Additional companies: Some companies,for they was in special development stages (such as preparation for entering stock market period), officially confirmed not to participate in the ranking. If some other Internet companies which have annual revenue higher than 1.4 billion Yuan and fulfils this list’s requirements were not included in this list, please inform iResearch and iResearch will make changes to the list and release the updated list accordingly as soon as possilble.
8. Additional information of certain companies
1) New retailing: in 2016 the GMV of Alibaba retailing platform reached 3.55 tn Yuan, and the GMV of JD attained 658.2 bn Yuan. Meanwhile, the revenue of Suning and Gome mentioned in the list both referred to their online business revenue.
2) Entertainment: Tixia Tech was not commercialized until June 2016. The main operator of Mango TV was TVMG Corp., while 84.13% of its shares were purchased by Happigo (a listed company in start-up board) in September 2017.
3) New Finance: Yirendai is the online P2P sector of Creditease.