BILI: Leading Entertainment Community For China Young GenerationsSource:iResearch
July 02,20197:25 AMOverviewBILI is a multi-media entertainment platform. Its video platform Bilibili is one of the most favourite app among young China internet users, thanks to massive anim offerings, UGVs and pioneering bullet chatting feature. As of 1Q19,about 25% of Gen Z population are active users of BILI. More details can be seen in the full report
with 53 pages.
Table of Contents of The Full Report
1. Investment Positives & Concerns
1.1 Robust User Growth For Gen Z Oriented Strategy
1.2 Strong Non-Game Monetization Potential Onwards
1.3 Industry Tailwind of ACG Mobile Games
1.4 Solid Performance of Core Game FGO
1.5 Investment Concerns: Competition, Censorship, Youth Protection, etc.
2. Company Analysis
2.1 What is BILI?
2.2 Business Analysis: Mobile Games, Live Broadcasting and VAS, Advertising, Other Initiatives
3. Critical Thinking
3.1 Critical Thinking 1: Can BILI replicate FGO’s success?
3.2 Critical Thinking 2: Will Online Entertainment Giants Take Market Share from BILI?
3.3 Critical Thinking 3: Will Partnerships with Tencent and Alibaba Deepen BILI’s Moat?
3.4 Critical Thinking 4: Can BILI Retain Gen Z Users When They Get Old?
4. Financial Modeling and Valuation
- 2018 China's Mobile NFC Payment Report
- 2018 China's Online K12 Education Report
- 2018 China's Internet Industry Report (The Full Edition)
- 2017 Report on The Ever-Changing Retail Industry in China (The Full Edition)
- 2018 China's Artificial Intelligence Report
- 2018 China's Online Paid Knowledge Market Report
- 2018 China's Digital Music Consumption Report
- Beijing Office
- 3/F, Tower B, Guanghualu SOHO II, No. 9 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020 Phone: +86 18610937103
- Services Related:firstname.lastname@example.org Media Interview: email@example.com