2020 Outlook for the Recovery of Hospitality and Tourism Industries in China After COVID-19 PandemicSource:iResearch
April 20,20202:40 PMOverview
Status Quo: The Tourism Industry Has Been Seriously Affected by the Outbreak
Areas such as domestic travel, business trips and out bound trips are affected.
The influence of COVID-19 on hospitality and tourism-related industries is obvious. According to user surveys done by iResearch recently, the Top 4 industries among the 11 daily consumption industries that are most affected by the outbreak are domestic travel (-0.74), business trips (-0.71), dining out (-0.7) and outbound travel (-0.85).
2020 Outlook for the Recovery of Hospitality and Tourism Industries in China After COVID-19 Pandemic
- 2018 China's Mobile NFC Payment Report
- 2018 China's Online K12 Education Report
- 2018 China's Internet Industry Report (The Full Edition)
- 2017 Report on The Ever-Changing Retail Industry in China (The Full Edition)
- 2018 China's Artificial Intelligence Report
- 2018 China's Online Paid Knowledge Market Report
- 2018 China's Digital Music Consumption Report
- Beijing Office
- 3/F, Tower B, Guanghualu SOHO II, No. 9 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020 Phone: +86 18610937103
- Services Related:email@example.com Media Interview: firstname.lastname@example.org