2020 China’s eSports Industry ReportSource:iResearch
May 25,20204:17 PMOverview
China's eSports Market Revenue
The overall market revenue exceeded 100 billion yuan in 2019
The growth of China's eSports market in 2019 is mainly because of the fast expansion of eSports ecological market revenue. Although COVID-19 has impacted the eSports industry, especially the offline area, in 2020, but thanks to the stable development of the eSports game market and revenue growth of game live streaming platforms, the eSports market revenue will maintain stable growth.
Market: The revenue of the eSports market exceeded 100 billion yuan in 2019 and it is expected to exceed 160 billion yuan in 2021. In the future, the commercial development of eSports will further contribute to the growth of the overall eSports market.
Business：The industry pays huge attention to the tournament copyright of the head eSports games. The three-year copyright of the Global Finals of League of Legends in China is sold for 800 yuan. As the influence of eSports tournaments keeps rising, the competition for copyright will become increasingly fiercer.
- 2018 China's Mobile NFC Payment Report
- 2018 China's Online K12 Education Report
- 2018 China's Internet Industry Report (The Full Edition)
- 2017 Report on The Ever-Changing Retail Industry in China (The Full Edition)
- 2018 China's Artificial Intelligence Report
- 2018 China's Online Paid Knowledge Market Report
- 2018 China's Digital Music Consumption Report
- Beijing Office
- 3/F, Tower B, Guanghualu SOHO II, No. 9 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020 Phone: +86 18610937103
- Services Related:email@example.com Media Interview: firstname.lastname@example.org