mGameTracker is a proprietary database developed by iResearch to measure mobile gaming space in China. Based on the rankings of Android and iOS games and the mobile behavior of over one-million panelists, mGameTracker is able to track and collect changes in game rankings and game launches on mainstream app distribution channels including app stores and mobile assistants. We also devise multiple analysis dimensions and indicators through cross analysis of user behavioral data to provide you with a realistic picture of China's mobile gaming landscape.
- Mobile game market landscape
- Mobile games and user analysis
- Distribution channel evaluation
- To understand the mobile gaming market and competition
- To compare the audiences of different online video platforms
- To measure the performance of different video contents